Wednesday, August 31, 2016

ILNP - Valentina, swatch

Time for a swatch, which is the beautiful Valentina from ILNP. It's a sheer blue duochrome/multichrome polish which color shifts to pink and golden orange and yellow where the shine hits and is green and tealish at the side of the nails. Absolutely stunning imho and I like how my nails almost looks porcelain with it on. The down-side is that it's coat-hungry and below is 6 coats. I assume shorter nails could get by with less. But, this polish is also beautiful for layering so I guess for those who prefer less coats that would be an option. :)







Purchased from ILNP.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.