Saturday, January 2, 2016

Nicole by OPI - Fabulous Is My Middle Name

Oh the name of this? xD Bought this in Canada and tried it on its own below even though I'm sure it would look great layered as well. Basically it has a clear base which is filled with tiny silver glitter, then there is super short (like 1mm) string or bar glitter in red, purple and dark navy blue. Covered in 4 coats. Looks pretty cool and feels like a christmas polish. What do you think?








 
Bought in Walmart in Canada. Think it was 5-6 CAD. And btw, I've said it before and I'm saying it again.. this brands' bottles!? ^^

4 comments:

  1. It's really nice :-D I've got it but not tried it yet!!

    Happy new year Gelic :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det känns lite rörigt men snyggt på samma gång, vet inte vad jag tycker haha? Men lutar nog mer åt att jag gillar det :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gott nytt år Angelika! Hmm nja, jag är nog inget jättefan av detta, tycker det känns lite för rörigt.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.