Thursday, December 3, 2015

NCC presents: b&w blackboard and chalk pen christmas light nail art

Hi all, time for the second post for Nail Challenge Collaborative, still being behind quite behind but I'll wrap it up today and the last tomorrow.

LOL, this was meant to also be a nail art for the Winter/Christmas nail art challenge hosted by Helena at Lacky Corner. Then I misread the theme.. which said Christmas candles, and I misread it to be Christmas light. So here I have my edgy freehanded little Christmas light nail art  with a "blackboard and chalk pen" feel to it. Edit: So,my interpretation was close enough..but what do you think about this? I know it is different and I think I like it. :)








Polishes used:
Claire's matte top coat

R de L Young - Mystic Black
R de L Young - White


One of the new banners for NCC which I created. :)

An InLinkz Link-up

Here you see the challenge, I will make sure to read them better in the future! ;)



7 comments:

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.