Friday, August 28, 2015

Essence - Be My Marshfellow, swatch

This is so not my type of color..Almost regret buying this. But anyhow, Be My Marshfellow is from Essence's LE Fun Fair collection and is like the others chalky matte and has a candy scent. This one smells like ice cream or well, maybe marshmallow? It's a super sweet artificial scent, not overwhelming but you can definitely feel it. The color is a varm pastel pink, like a pink with orange in it, salmon like, or what you used to make "skin color" on white people when drawing as a child. In the bottle I also see a soft shimmer which is completely invisible on the nail. This one needed 3 coats, whilst its green buddy only needed two. What do you think? Do you like this color?








Price: 10ml/1,79€ which I bought at Rossman.

6 comments:

  1. Well, I think it is a pretty color but I struggle with those kinds of color as well, they don't compliment my skintone at all -.-"
    And three coats? Hmm.... Doesn't sound good at all. I always use these kinds of polishes for nail arts though, like when I draw characters and need a skin tone (for white ppl as you said hahaha) or for random flowers or so. Maybe you can still use it somehow ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I agree, this one is good for faces, with a dotting tool it might be more opaque for details perhaps. :P

      Delete
  2. I'd have just bought it for the scent! You've applied it well, looks good. I'm now dreaming of the scent lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh loveee that color!!! It looks great against any skintone I think ;)
    x


    Creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.