Wednesday, August 26, 2015

El Corazon - Bloggers - BL-5, Alla, Alla nails; swatch


Today I have a LE collection polish from El Corazon, which is a bloggers collection and each polish is named after a blogger. Mine is from a blogger called Alla, Alla nails, a blogger I haven't heard about before, but that doesn't matter. :) This is a light green crelly with small matte green hexes, small white hexes and square glitters and black matte chredded glitter. There's still some slight VNL after 3 coats but not annoyingly much. This is REALLY my type of polish, just LOVE it!
This is also my contribution to Green Wednesday.










From a mani swap with lakobotan, she nailed this one! ;)

Also, hope you haven't missed my post about the 31DC which I'll jump in and join the 1st of September. :)

18 comments:

  1. Tjusigt =) Påminner lite om Pahlish "Singing in the garden". Kul som busigt vardagslack =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Väldigt snyggt måste jag säga! !! ! Villha! !:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja om du hittar så är detta en hit! Finns på webbshoppar.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful polish, such a unique colour and glitter combo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kul lack, men inte tillräckligt kul för att jag skulle vilja ha det. Lite persiljesåsigt;) sorry. Men vilka klor du har.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, jag gillar persiljesåsigt :D Jag tänker lite på salladsdressing, och jag gillar det :D Och tack ;)

      Delete
  5. It's gorgeous. I do like these sort of polishes :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Det ser coolt ut men det är nog inte riktigt min typ av lack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nä, gillar man inte persiljesås/salladsdressning på naglarna så är nog detta ingen hit. :P

      Delete
  7. Awww this shade though! *_______* Gorgeous!!!
    The sequins and hex makes it look even more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annorlunda men superhäftigt lack

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.