Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Dance Legend - 21 Saint-Tropez, swatch

Saint-Tropez is from the "Effect Sahara Crystal" collection, from what I read of the cap. The color is neon cold toned pastel green, a color which is too bright for my camera to handle so my skin looks super tanned.. The formula was a bit thick and yoghurt like (this is the second time this happened to me, the other was this HM polish (Norwegian Sky), however with 2 coats it covered. The finish is what some other brands call leather, and I must say I like that texture kind of look. The down side is that despite of 2 coats it's VERY slow drying, I could dent it 2 hours after applying the second coat. Next time I'll try using those fast drying drops. Anyhow, I like the color a lot and this is also my contribution to Green Wednesday! :)









This was from a nail polish swap/gift.

15 comments:

  1. this shade is so cool and perfect for the summer :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice color but not to sure about the effect in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I figured that the texture effect wouldn't be for everyone. :P

      Delete
  3. I really like the colour! It looks so luminous, like it should glow in the dark! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I also thought that it would glow in the dark at first! :D

      Delete
  4. This is really gorgeous :-D Love it :-D

    Surprised at the slow drying though :-| the DL Saharas I've tried have had a decent drying time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I really like it too!

      Hm, how weird, maybe I just had bad luck with this one then. :/

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Ja jag håller, med spännande med den läderaktiga känslan :P

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.