Monday, January 26, 2015

Smitten Polish - Look To The Western Sky, swatch

Decided to layer this over the purple creme Claudia - 610. Look To The Western Sky is a gorgeous purple jelly with pink, yellow and orange hexagons and purple/pink(magenta?) colored tiny glitter. I used 3 coats to still achieve the jelly look because the glitter looks so much better when it's covered by the jelly in some places, like a jelly sandwich. However it is opaque on it's own too, I just thought it was handy when I already had purple on. Maybe the polish looks slightly darker than it originally is because 610 is influencing the finishing result. A really gorgeous polish which I can't understand why I've waited so long to use.






Bought years ago when Smitten Polish still had an etsy store.

14 comments:

  1. Jag älskar hela Wicked-kollektionen, men det här är lite extra mumsigt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, du har rätt. Nu när du sa kollektionen så inser jag att jag har fler lack ur denna. Men denna är kanke lite extra härlig. ^^

      Delete
  2. Gelic, you know how much I love blue and glitter, this polish is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ;) Yea, the color combo here is so lovely!

      Delete
  3. wow, what a lovely shade ! carnival blue ! super pics !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yea this is such a lovely color combo with the glitter and the base ^^

      Delete
  4. It's a really nice glittery polish - love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I love it too. Quite unusual with the color combo. I don't have anything like it in my stash since before.

      Delete
  5. Åh! Superfint! :)
    Har detta oanvänt hemma..
    //Katkr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Åh, då borde du bums testa det! Lätt värt det :D

      Delete
  6. Åh så fint detta var! Föll som en fura :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja det är underbart! Det finns ju inte i shoppen längre men jag har sett att flera som säljer det. Antagligen för att det är jelly och kräver sina lager, men i detta fall är det ju värt det.

      Delete
  7. Åh vilket härligt lack, så snygg färg

    ReplyDelete
  8. your nails look great and so special!

    Love this post :)

    xx <3

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.