Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Argyle nail art tutorial

As promised I got a tutorial of the argyle nails I showed you yesterday. I've done it by step-by-step-pictures and with an explanation of each step. You'll need three different colors of polishes. Two of them can be fine liner polishes or you can use a thin nail art brush and optionally a dotting tool.

And a reminder, this week is for awareness for breast cancer, so go and check out United In Pink if you haven't already and/or give your support for Pink Ribbon Charity. :)



Hope you like it and if you try you can (if you want to) leave me a comment so I can have a look. :) Sadly I think the picture looks a bit pixelated and when I uploaded it, hope you can make it out anyhow, otherwise let me know. :)

Polishes used:
Jordana Pop Art - Contemporary White
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Baby Pink

La Femme - Silverado(?) 32


8 comments:

  1. Wow thanks for sharing this tutorial with us!
    I think it's very interesting to see how you managed to create this wonderful manicure! I'm looking forward to read your next post and see your next nail art creation :)

    xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the guide, it is well written :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.