Tuesday, September 23, 2014

H&M Glitter Nailpolish - 3D Glitter, swatch & layering

Today I'm showing a flake glitter polish from HM's special edition section. 3D Glitter has different shaped flakes in a clear base, the flakes seem to bee both green and blue and sometime even to kinda yellow/beige/pink in the bottle but on the nails it's green and blue. Sadly the glitter felt a bit sparse and it feels like one have to roll the bottle for each paint brush. On some nails I have 2 coats and on others 3-4 dabbing ones over a black creme. So far so good if the glitter wouldn't have been so hard, some of them like to stick up from the surface. And I used 2 coats of SV and probably could have used one more.

This polish is of course hard to photograph because of all the color shifting depending on how the light hits. But I do think it looks very beautiful, especially in the close up photos. :)






Bought at HM for 29 SEK(3 euro) or perhaps 10SEK (1 euro) on sale (I've forgotten now).. And actually got two bottles for some weird reason..One too much.

10 comments:

  1. I loved it, It looks like a sky at night :D beautiful swatches (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yea, it looks a bit like the sky a starry night ;P

      Delete
  2. so lovely effect almost like 3D- amazing my dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty glitter! Looks stunning here :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, I'm looking forward using it in more color combos too, black is so classic ;P

      Delete
  4. Väldigt snyggt! Älskar flakis glitter och då speciellt över svart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, svart är ju den givna kombon att börja med. Är lite sugen att testa andra färger också, eller kanske en gradient från svart till mörkblått eller nå sånt. XD

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.