Saturday, September 6, 2014

Gradient in pink and blue 2

Actually have another pink and blue gradient to show, this time also a "wet-on-dry" gradient. This time the base is pink and the tip gradient is blue. The result is kinda cool and weird at the same time. The pink is so neon it's almost glowing and the blue is very bright too even though that's not a true neon. The blue gradient is also a creme so the gradient isn't so smooth and overlapping, it looks more powdered almost, but still a cool look. Enjoy ;P






Polishes used:
China Glaze - Under The Boardwalk A neon which has changed color from purple to this red toned pink.
HM - Blue My Mind

15 comments:

  1. very bright, very summery. You are right this blue is giving powdered effect, but in my opinion whole mani looks more interesting and awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yea, I also see more nail art potentials for the blue, like some sort of multi powdered nail art look ;P

      Delete
  2. I like both version of pink and blue ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, Gelic! I love the vibrant contrast, the colours look great together. I always think your the queen of gradients. By the way, you need to enter my giveaway I'm running - I think its your kind of thing <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you're too cute! :D Oh, must check it out then! ;D

      Delete
  4. Nice gradient. I like the colours - very bold and bright :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snyggt! Blue my mind är ju ett underbart lack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, visst är det. Ångrar nu att jag inte köpte fler när de var på rea á 10kr förut :(

      Delete
  6. Nice gradient, and very interesting combination. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snyggt! Härliga färger ihop :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! :D Ja, det blev oväntat läckert och skrikigt liksom :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.