Saturday, July 5, 2014

White gradient with red rhinestones

Hi! Sorry I wasn't able to post yesterday but working late shifts two days in  row doesn't help much. However, for today I have a nail art I really like that I want to show you. It's from last year, in August and my nails where suuuper long ;) Basically I've here made a white to transparent gradient using a creme white and a skin toned jelly and then red rhinestones on top. I could totally see myself in this but with other rhinestone colors too. I've actually already tried it in green. Hope you like! :D







Bonus flower pic with Röllika/Rölleka (Achillea millefolium)



Polishes used:
Red 2MM round rhinestones
Nordic Cap - NP13
Sally Hansen - Sweet Tulip

14 comments:

  1. Nice! I like the red rhinestones :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. White and red sure do go great together! You should do this near the holidays :D
    http://ifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Åh, gillar massor! Påminner om snö!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snyggt! Gillar att de röda stenarna bryter av. Av nån anledning blir jag sugen på maränger när jag ser dom :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, jag ville ha något som kontrasterade och känns som att jag lyckades ;) Oh, nu vill jag också ät maräng :P

      Delete
  5. Jättefint! Stilrent och elegant tyckte jag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack, ja lite sån känsla jag också fick :P

      Delete
  6. Lovely white gradiënt darling!
    I like the red studs as well :)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Men gud så härligt... jag bara älskar gradient manikyrer just nu :)
    Älskar de röda stenarna också :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, gradienter är utan tvekan min favo just nu :P

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.