Friday, March 28, 2014

Jolly Roger nail art

Sorry for being so inactive in the blogsphere but I got a lot of things to do meanwhile this challenge is going on. Not many days left now though, and no. 28 is "inspired by a flag". I was not in the mood of making any regular flag so I decided to go with the pirate flag; Jolly Roger. It might have been better if I'd placed the whole sculls and bones-motive a bit higher on the nail, but still, it's in black and white and I liked the result anyhow. :)







Polishes used:
Nordic Cap - NP12

Nordic Cap - NP13
Jordana Pop Art - Contemporary White

Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark

22 comments:

  1. Jack Sparriw would get you on deck immediately!!! What a great idea and very Gelic!!! Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Yea, I loved this, very gelic-like ;) haha

      Delete
  2. Snyggt! Du är verkligen grym på att göra nail arts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Tack så mycket :D Kan tänka mig att du skulle gilla den :D

      Delete
  4. awesome!!! I think, it looks better being accent nor the whole mani.
    I like it =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yea, I like when it's accent, it's faster to make and looks cleaner than having it on all nails :D

      Delete
  5. Åh dödskallar :) så jäkla snyggt alltså

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket! :D Döskallar är så snyggt på naglar också :D

      Delete
  6. As a huge Pirate fan I can only say "WOW!"
    If I'd see this jolly roger on a ship I'd sh*** in my pants hahaha xD Hope you have a more relaxing weekend now. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww love it. I love pirate and I Love Skull Design. This is mind blowing !

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful skeletons, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ibland får bloggen hamna i skymundan, inget fel med det :) Jolly Roger är ju jättefin på dina naglar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack tack :D Ja, man får ju prioritera. :)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.