Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Christmas nail art of 2013

Even though Christmas is over I still have some summaries left. I've done some Christmas and winter related nail art during 2013 and I figured that it would be fun to see them all joined together, here in a collage;



As you probably have noticed, I've also participated in a Christmas challenge and I decided to show that too in its very own collage;


Hope you liked it :) And as usual, if you got any question or want the link to the original post, just shot. ^^

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, so many beautiful manis!!!! I think the grey and red "Rock'n Roll" and Santa Claus are my favorites - it really is great to see them assembled!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I agree, I really liked the color combo and the fact that they where so edgy. :D

      Delete
  2. Åh så fina. Du är så kreativ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a lot of inspiration on your blog. Amazing designs :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm happy to hear that you like it <3

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.