Thursday, December 19, 2013

Pretty & Polished - Punk'd Up Betty, layering on pink, swatch

Pink Thursday and since I've prepped a large archive with lots of manicures I might as well show colors which fits for the theme days. Here I'm showing double up with pink. The base is Kleancolor - Neon Pink and then I've layered Pretty & Polished - Punk'd Up Betty.

Punk'd Up Betty has black opaque glitter in mini size and middle size black hexes. There's also pink middle size hexes and large silver hexes. Those silver hexes I think this could do with out to be honestly. I've showed this polish and it's blue brother Boy Bleu serveral time and both of them has the same formula. It's for layering and opacity can't be build with just the polish is self which I think is sad, I just love my floams and wish that this would work as the same. To sum it up I still like this polish, but maybe on another base than pink. ;)

Polishes used:
Kleancolor - Neon Pink

Pretty & Polished - Punk'd Up Betty

24 comments:

  1. Åh sååå snyggt, jag har oxå denna, men har inte testat den än...måste ju göra det känner jag. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Åh, men då får du ju testa! Tips är att ha den över blått eller grönt ;)

      Delete
  2. no one wear Hot pink better than you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yea me too, especially over a contrast base, love it over blue for example :D

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yea, its a nice pink nuance to combine with polish and glitter :)

      Delete
  5. Never heard of the brand before but wow! It's such a cool polish *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, you can get it from etsy :D I really like the brand and I got several of them.

      Delete
  6. Hi Gelic, perfect Name for this mani as it reminds me of what I saw on some punkies back in the eighties, mind you, not necessarily on the nails because glitter was non existent back then and a Punk would rather have been caught dead than glittery but this mani is pretty edgy and fun, especially during dreary winter days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yea, I see what you mean and get images in my head. :D I think it's fun to use different kinds of colors during winter, for variety and fun ;D

      Delete
  7. Beautiful! I wonder how it would look on white base.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've tried the blue version of this on white and that looked great and I can imagine that this would look great too. I'll try :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.