Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas nail art

Hi, hope you all have had a nice Christmas and are continuing having a nice time off. I'm still having a cold but today I've been able to a really relaxed day and maybe I'll take a nap before dinner ;) Nice ha? So a short and quick post today. I guess most of you anyhow are doing other stuff.

Today I'm showing No. 5 in LovingCosmetic's Christmas Challenge which is Santa Claus. I decided to make something simple and graphical again and went with Santa Claus hat decorated with rhinestones. On the rest of my nails i did "snow", or in other words a white glitter gradient. The "hats" are made with striping tape to get the precision. Hope you like it. :)








Polishes used:
Smitten Polish - Huckleberry Gumdrop
Kleancolor - Metallic Red

Ninja Polish - Love, Laces 'n Lawsuits


12 comments:

  1. Great idea! Love it:)
    Merry Christmas and I hope you'll feel better soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fin, läcker bakgrundsfärg för en julnailart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack, ja det behöver ju inte bara vara rött utan kul med andra färger som bryter av.

      Delete
  3. i see santa forgot his hat at your house... hope he won't catch a cold without it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh! The taped triangles turned out beautifully! Especially with the little rhinestones, those are super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really like the result too, the rhinestones are adorable. :D

      Delete
  5. I always admire your originality.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.