Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pumpkin funky french - comparison

And, just for fun.. A post with both the matte and shiny version. Somehow I find the shiny version more vibrant in the colors so maybe I prefer that one more, then again matte is really cool. Which one do you prefer?

http://gelicnailart.blogspot.se/2013/11/halloween-pumpkin-funky-french-shiny.htmlhttp://gelicnailart.blogspot.se/2013/11/halloween-pumpkin-funky-french-matte.html

I'd also like to show you last year's pumpkin funky french I did. I'd definitely say that there has been a major improvement in just one year, both skills and technique but also taking photos, cleanup, placements etc.
http://gelicnailart.blogspot.se/2012/10/pumpkins-nail-art.html
To get to each post, just click the images. :)

16 comments:

  1. I actually like the pumpkin french mani a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the little pumpkins! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D I really liked them too :D

      Delete
  3. Such a progress!! I really like this year's french pumpkin mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, a lot of things happens during one year! ;)

      Delete
  4. This years additon almost looks like it's popping up from the nails! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, they feel more 3dimensional, I guess the two shades of orange really improve the feeling. :D

      Delete
  5. I like the matte one best and I also prefer this years addition :) It looks amazing!! Those pumpkins are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I haven't really decided which version I've liked the best, however this year is much better. I love pumpkins too, feels like halloween could be more often ;)

      Delete
  6. OH YEAH there's a huuuge improvement and that's great to see! ^^
    I also prefer the nude background hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm also stoked to see how much I've actually improved during this year. I also agree with you that the nude background makes the pumpkins stand out more. :P

      Delete
  7. Du har verkligen utvecklats! Du är så duktig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Men aw, tack! :) Kul att jämföra bilder så här i efterhand, man märker ju inte när man utvecklas från manikyr till manikyr annars.

      Delete
  8. cool! =)

    and, yeah, it's very clear that you learning and become better =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Yes, it's fun to see the improvements!

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.