Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Old archive nails: String glitter gradient

Hi! Today I'm showing this purple mani with a string glitter gradient, or at least that is what I tried to achieve. I'm one of those who don't mind string glitter (I know some people hate it) but this wasn't the best combination or placement. However I must get my hands on some of China Glaze's matte string glitter. And yea, this manicure is from January this year. Hope you like it. :)


Polishes used:
Kleancolor - Metallic Purple
Kleancolor - Grand Finale

2 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhh. I like that purple metallic!
    nice! very nice mani! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're so kind :D I love the purple metallic too.

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.