Thursday, November 14, 2013

More polish shopping, brands; Claudia and Adena

I realized I had something more to show in the polish shopping category. In the majority of times I buy online but all these below are purchased in a food store.

Claudia: 604, 607, 603, 610, 609, 611

Claudia: 804

Adena: No.18, No.11
The colors are pretty common per ce but all the Claudia in the upper picture retailed for 10SEK (about 1€/£0,9/$1,4). And the almost/perhaps duochrome Claudia in the middle picture was sold for 15SEK, the same as the Adena polishes. I don't think I have any Claudia and I was excited to try them. Adena I have one or two before of and I decided that I wanted more (sadly these above where the only colors available from Adena at the store).

14 comments:

  1. De ser riktigt fina ut! Bra priser dessutom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, jag har testat två av dem och är ganska nöjd såhär långt. Jo, du menar som i en giveaway? Det borde jag tänkt på och handlat på mig fler, har länge velat ha en giveaway :)

      Delete
  2. Den där 804 ser spännande ut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, jag är nyfiken om den kommer se lite duochrome ut eller om det "bara" blir ett skimmer! :D

      Delete
  3. I don't know that brand but they look great:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yea, they look kinda fun :D I've tried three of them now and I like them so far. :D

      Delete
  4. Awww such great colors. And the price is a hug win! Is the quality good as well? But you can't do anything wrong with 1€ actually haha Definitely on my check list if I ever go to Sweden ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the price is the best part, then it's possible to try out a bunch of colors, when polishes cost way more than that it's easier to be more picky with the colors. :D

      Delete
  5. Hello!

    You’re officially nominated for the Versatile Award at my blog http://www.creativenails4fun.blogspot.nl/
    The reason why you were nominated is because you own one of my favorite Nail art blogs and I get so much inspiration from your Nail arts!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the award! Your nice comment and nomination made me so happy! <3
      Now I've done it and I've posted it :D

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Ja, verkligen! Jag tänkte lite på HM's lady luck när jag såg den! :D

      Delete
  7. wow va fina =) Vilken matbutik hittade du dessa i?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Långsamt svar, men på Ica Maxi! :D De har dem inte jämt utan var i en låda. :P

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.