Wednesday, April 24, 2013

China Glaze - Glitz'n Pieces, swatch

Hi all lovely readers! :)

Let's look at another polish of China Glaze's Glitz-Bitz ‘n’ Pieces Collection, namely; Glitz'n Pieces.


This one is very alike most of the other in the collection; a thinner formula which means two coats plus extra on bald spots of you're picky or didn't get enough glitter on the brush from the beginning.
As you can see there's 3 sizes of shiny silver hexagon glitters and 4 sizes of black matte hex glitter and black string glitter.
 Since the "color" in this one is silver, the base color could be very versatile, in this case I used neon orange as base.
 All photos except the one below is taken in natural light.
With flash.
Polishes used:
China Glaze - Glitz'n Pieces
China Glaze - Surfin' For Boys

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tack! :) Jag är förtjust den också. Knallorange med orange och silver, det blev liksom oväntat bra då..haha men egentligen passar den nog med mycket. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, Gelic! I really love this combo! Is amazing. i think I really need to try this. The orange is so perfect, and is so flattering to your skintone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I think you should! I really liked this combination! :)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.