Saturday, April 13, 2013

Alive but still absent..

This has been the longest time of absence ever in blog posts here at Gelic' nail art.

For those of you following my blog I can calm you that it's not permanent but right now I'm completely drowned with school work and volunteer work/regular work and I have almost no time for anything nail related. No naked nails though.

Positive things is that after this Monday my volunteer work/regular work will be finished. My school work will continue so time wise it will take a lot of time, the positive thing is that it's fun (doing my diploma thesis!).

Hopefully I'll get time tonight preparing to participate in Lelacks Nail Art Sunday.

Hope you're all doing fine and I'll let you know when I'm back.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank all of you checking in my blog every day. Despite my absence I've reached record numbers of readers checking out my blog(!), I would never in a million years have thought that! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Jag har saknat dig! Hoppas du är tillbaka snart!
    Å gissa om jag var hög under de dagar jag var i London och köpte 36 lack på två dagar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Älskar bilden du har i detta inlägg :D Det stämmer så bra ;)
    Ta den tid du behöver... jo jag vet du är tillbaka nu.. men i varje fall :)
    GRATTIS till besök rekordet.. det förtjänar du verkligen :) Önskar bara du fick mer subscribers också... du förtjänar det också mer än någonting :)
    Kram
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.