Monday, March 4, 2013

Yellow and pink gradient

I figured that I could show how yesterday's mesh nail art looked without half of the nail art because it's wearable too. I could definitely see myself in this a hot summer day with an ice cream in my hands. Because that's what the colors reminds me of; ice cream!

The only sad thing here is that it felt like impossible to get the accurate color of the pink. It's too baby pink and pale in all my shots with it. It's definitely more color to it irl even though it's a pastel.
I really like the yellow and pink together, where the two colors meets it's almost like soft shade of orange.


Polishes used:
China Glaze -Happy Go Lucky
Kleancolor - Pastel Pink

2 comments:

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.