Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pastel funky french with dots and stripes

Hi!
It has been empty here this weekend but when time isn't around it is how it is. Yesterday me and my bf went skiing 9 kilometers and then I went to a birthday party. Today I've been hangover tired. Anyhow, of cause I still wanted to participate in Lelack's Nail Art Sunday! Today the theme was "stripes/line" so today I'll show stripes and some dots too. ;)

 First I made a funky french in pastel purple. I actually made a gradient on the french with white and added some holo to it too. Sadly that totally disappeared in this photos, you can only slightly see a subtle gradient. IRL it looked less subtle at least.
 This is a very simple nail art but I still like it, the lines and the dots makes it more interesting.


 I really like pastel purple, here I used two coats but it's almost like i one would be enough.
Polishes used:
W7 Nail polish (pearl blue shimmer)
Kleancolor - Pastel Purple
Rapsodi (white)
Catherine Arley - 667
Kleancolor - Black
Jordana Pop Art - Black
Jordana Pop Art - White

22 comments:

  1. I love the black pattern you've made!!
    Very creative!! Well done you!! :D
    Sound like you had a great weekend!
    I've only been working... 18 hours...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D yea, it has been a great week end! :)
      And poor you, only working! I hope you are well paid and will get some time of in the week instead then! :)

      Delete
  2. Riktigt snyggt! Gillar verkligen de lite abstrakta strecken o prickarna. Kan skymta lite av en gradient på bilderna, bra idé. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! :)
      Om jag gör gradient igen så ska jag se till att den syns mer, kanske från vitt till lila för att det ska synas på riktigt.

      Delete
  3. I love funky French! this one is seriously in my top ten favourites of all the mani's you've done, it's so girly! And your French tips are so SHARP! well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you, I'm glad that you liked it! I agree with you, it's seriously girly with that pastel purple and the lines and the dots. :P

      Delete
  4. Very pretty! I love the lines and the dots together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It feels like if it's hard to go wrong with dots and lines though ;)

      Delete
  5. Ibland är de dom enklaste nailarten som blir dom allra finaste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, jag håller med. Denna är ju både enkel och abstrakt och det blir ju trevligt att se på. :)

      Delete
  6. This design is definetly on my favourite's list. It's beautiful :)
    I awarded you a Liebster award! Check it out here:

    http://roxy-ch.blogspot.ro/2013/02/i-got-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, both for liking the nail art and for awarding me! :) I'll check it out! :)

      Delete
  7. Wow, det är sååå snyggt. Gillar kombon med streck, prickar och funky french! Superbra gjort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! :) Kul att du gillade den. Håller med om att det är en härlig kombination, lätt att göra och kul att se på i efterhand! :P

      Delete
  8. very nice nails.i like your blog,want to follow each others? visit me http://pictura-pe-unghii.blogspot.ro/,and let' start follow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for liking my nails and blog! :) Yes, why not, you had som fun nail art's there! :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.