Thursday, December 13, 2012

China Glaze - Get Carried Away swatch

This is a polish which on the screen looked nice. But now when I got it I can't for the love of it understand why I bought it! I almost never don't like my polishes but for this one I don't know about..

The base is a clear but black, super sheer black I guess and the glitters are opaque black string glitters, 2MM hexagons in opaque black, glittery silver and glittery red.


First I tried it one my naked nail, and it seemed like it would never cover so I decided to layer it. When deciding color I figured that white would be good since I liked to see the whole range of glitter in it and I also thought that the gray background would be cool. One coat made the clear base streaky so two was a must for me. And then one coat of topcoat.



Ehm, I don't know. This ain't doing it for me. If I knew what I know now I wouldn't have bought it. So if you got any tip for this polish, maybe for a base coat choice, I would gladly take them!

Polishes used:
Kleancolor - White
China Glaze - Get carried away

So, what did you think about this polish?

4 comments:

  1. Nä, det där var ingen hit, det håller jag med dig om...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rent skräp höll jag på säga. Om de bara hade haft en klar bas hade det kanske funkat. När jag tog bort det så försvann det svarta klara lacket och lämnade kvar glittren och basen blev vit och då såg det faktiskt okej ut då.

      Delete
  2. Åh hu, inte snyggt om du frågar mig. Ibland är lackmärkena så kreativa att de nog helt missar att fråga sig själva om ett lack verkligen tillför något alls för de små köparnas naglar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nä verkligen.. Ska testa det över mågot mörkt för att se om jag hatar det till 100%. ;)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.