Saturday, December 29, 2012

Candy Cane Floam funky french

 FLOAM! I think they are awesome and to day I'm showing Candy Cane Floam. It contains non-glittering red and white glitter in a clear base. I decided to make a funky french with it and I used 3 more like dabbing coats to make it opaque. Opposite to what the guides on Ninja Polish says, that they should dry completely between each coat because it's suppose to be slow drying, however I paint everything in one loop, no more drying time than any other polish. Then I put SV on top and I think it has a normal to fast drying time.
 I really love the polish, however I didn't like this funky french. I wished I would have painted the polish over the whole nail instead. It's also great as layering. I have tried it over grey and black and it has locked great in my eyes.

Polishes used:
Ninja Polish - Candy Cane Floam
Jordana Pop Art - White
L.A. Colors Art deco - Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.