Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Breast Cancer Nail Art - Think Pink!

Today it's Tuesday and I have actually one more breast cancer awareness inspired nail art to show, here's a link to the other one if you haven't seen it yet. I guess I got inspired by the other one, and made it less in the face, and with a more subtle look, both including nail art and accent nails.

Some how I think I like this one more than the other one, just because it of the subtleness. :)

What you see is two thin coats of Collection 2000 - 246, which literally dried in seconds! I guess the finish would go for foil and I think that the color isn't totally correct, I experiences it being more pink than the pictures show. This is truly a budget brand and some of them are a bit too sheer for my taste but this one is the best I've tried so far finish wise. (Bought mine from ebay for about $2/13SEK)
And as before the text was made with the two-way nail polish from Sure Promise in the color black.

Polishes used:
Collection 2000 - 246
Sure Promise (Black)

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I thought it was fun. :) And on the plus side I also got the opportunity to try of the bottle above. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.