Thursday, August 23, 2012

Purple and grey funky french with dots

And some actual nail art in between of all bottle pics. Or actually two nail arts in a row.


 Above is a grey and purple funky french with a high smiley. The funky french is made from Sure Promise and as a top coat I have used Wet n ild - E71504 (pearl blue shimmer).
.


I thought that the grey color looked a bit dull so I added a Sure Promise in a purple clear base with purple glitter to make it funnier. I think it improved but I still dont like it so much. I think that the dots are fun though.

2 comments:

  1. Jag tycker den är otroligt fin! Jag blir sugen på en funky french!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Men å va kul :D Jag tyckte den kändes lite för subtil när jag bar den.

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.