Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cute panda nail art on green funky french

I've seen this on several blogs, ie the panda. And this is my version of it. I really liked how it came out! It was also super easy to do and can also fit for as nail art for short nails. For the pandas, all you need is a black and white polish and a dotting tool.

On my right hand I also wrote "panda" on the accent nail. I also made the panda bear a bit larger and angled, but afterwards I think I could have skipped it and made it like a regular one.




Below you can see my left hand and notice the accent nail. I think that the full mani accent nail is cool and could work for all nails as well.

The polishes are:
China Glaze - Kiwi cool-ada
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Black
ZTIZ nail polish - (black, white (they have no names))

But of cause, any color, black and white creme polish would do for this nail art design.

2 comments:

  1. awww These nails are so Cute! i love them! Good job!
    x julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment ! :D This is one of my favorites, obviously since I have it as profile picture! ;)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.